Naruto, World of Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto, World of Ninja

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Weapons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Zero

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Custom Weapons Can be made here for 1000 Ryo! Post your Weapon Name and a Description of it here. and i'll approve of it. Though it can also be earned in the Missions... just saying <_<
Back to top Go down
https://narutowon.rpg-board.net
Saber
Academy Student
Saber

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Weapon Name: Kyuubi's Chakra?

Weapon Type: Jinchuuriki?

Weapon Description: The Kyuubi's Chakra gives power to all Jinchuuriki that have a hold on it, each tailed beast has a different power, like how the 3 tailed is water, the 4 tailed is poison and the 7 tailed is doton, The Kyuubi has no special Control over a certain type of Ninjutsu, but it does Heal the User of it and multiplies their Chakra depending on their rank (1 Tailed/Genin is 3x 2 tailed/Chuunin is 4x 3 Tailed/Chuunin is 5x 4 tailed/Jounin is 10x, according to Madara.) and grants greater speed and amazing strength, also sharp long nails, It also changes jutsu's like rasengan, like Naruto Vs Sasuke in Part 1, while Naruto and Sasuke were having that epic Chidori vs Rasengan encounter, Sasuke's Chidori was a dark Grey, and Naruto's Rasengan a dark purple, it also gives a sort of chakra sheild, which is why Naruto wasn't affected at all by Sasuke's fireball. Though, the higher the more tails the user goes, it will somehow lose control and attack its own allies, for example, when Naruto vs Orochimaru (In Part 2 not Part 1) He opened all 4 tails, and almost attacked Sakura i think?) Though it is a strong power, it is also a strong defect.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 pm

approveddddddd
Back to top Go down

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 pm

(buying 2 things, using all of his Ryo Razz)
100 Puppets: Exactly what it says, Sasori summons an Army of 100 puppets to attack the opponent o.o
Chakra: +40
Ability: None
3rd Kazekages puppet: One day in the village of the sand, the 3rd Kazekage dissapeared, he was sought nowhere to be found so was proclaimed dead, the true story behind it is that Sasori killed the Kazekage, and made him into a puppet for his own use.
Chakra: +40
Ability: Can use the same jutsus that the 3rd Kazekage'd used
Back to top Go down

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:58 pm

approved! (zero)
Back to top Go down
Kira Senyu
Academy Student
Kira Senyu

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am

Name: Kazekage's sword

It looks like the weapon my avatar is holding and allows chakra to flow easy and granting the wielder +55 chakra. Due to being put down to genin... I am going to create limitations for the chakra that I gain for this sword. At first I only gain +20 chakra.(Genin) At chuunin I gain +25. Jounin I gain +40. At anbu I gain +50. At Sannin I gain +55. At Kage I gain +65.

Ability: none due to it only giving great boost to chakra

Last edited by Kira Senyu on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud Zero
Academy Student

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 am

Weapon name: Storm Caller

Description: A large sword made of an unbreakable alloy with an edge that never dulls and therefore never needs to be sharpened.
Storm caller is actually comprised of 7 blades- one large one and 6 smaller ones that interlock around the larger one to create a single blade. As such the blades can be easily separated during battle to allow for dual wielding.

Storm caller is exceptionally receptive to Lightning Chakra and as such can be used to neutralize low level lightning based techniques and also to perform powerful kenjutsu techniques- however Cloud has yet to learn any as of yet.

and here is a pretty picture that shows the individual parts: (and yes- this is Cloud's sword from the advent children movie)

[img]Custom Weapons Storm_11[/img]

P.S. i don't mind paying 2,000 Ryo for this if it makes any difference Razz
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 am

both of you are approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Academy Student
Sasuke

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am

Weapon:twin snake kusanagis
weapon type: katana
description: the snake sword that sasuke took when he killled orochimaru and one he found the two blades can merge to become one double bladed sword also it is awesome

Ability:snake jutsu are useable by me
chakra boost: forty if I can if not twenty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Weapons   Custom Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Weapons
Page 1 of 1